Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Method cleaning products
I have to first give some credit to Kathleen, a.k.a. MamaCat, who mentioned these products on one of her blogs a few months back. I have just recently purchased the bathroom wipes, shower spray, and all-purpose cleaner. As far as I know, Shopper's Drug Mart is currently the only store that carries the line in Canada.
1. Cleaning products range from all-purpose to specific. They have lines for laundry, body, dishes, surfaces, and air freshening.
2. All their products are all-natural, biodegradable, and non-toxic. That's a good feeling.
3. All wipes are flushable and biodegradable.
4. The packaging is pretty. Call me superficial, but I like a company that cares about its image.
5. The scents are fresh and not typically cleaner-y: cucumber, grapefruit, vanilla, eucalyptus & mint, vanilla & apple. And even though lately traditional cleaners try to have natural scents, there is always a lingering chemical aroma.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Walking to Work
Friday, September 15, 2006
MyGEN Myspace Profile Creator
Thursday, September 07, 2006
1. If the colour green had a taste, this would be it. It's fresh and light
2. Very fun to cut and peel
3. The texture is suprisingly smooth and buttery. Something about that is satisfying
4. Adds dimension and interesting flavour to salads
5. I've hear guacamole is really good, but I'll have to get back to you on that