Sunday, October 15, 2006

Method cleaning products



I have to first give some credit to Kathleen, a.k.a. MamaCat, who mentioned these products on one of her blogs a few months back. I have just recently purchased the bathroom wipes, shower spray, and all-purpose cleaner. As far as I know, Shopper's Drug Mart is currently the only store that carries the line in Canada.

1. Cleaning products range from all-purpose to specific. They have lines for laundry, body, dishes, surfaces, and air freshening.

2. All their products are all-natural, biodegradable, and non-toxic. That's a good feeling.

3. All wipes are flushable and biodegradable.

4. The packaging is pretty. Call me superficial, but I like a company that cares about its image.

5. The scents are fresh and not typically cleaner-y: cucumber, grapefruit, vanilla, eucalyptus & mint, vanilla & apple. And even though lately traditional cleaners try to have natural scents, there is always a lingering chemical aroma.

http://www.methodhome.com/

7 Comments:

Blogger MamaCat said...

Don't forget, they're also non-antibacterial... is that a word? So safe to use around pets and babies!

I'm using the French Lavender scented spray right now, and it's SOOOO nice!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

very cool--going to look into this:)I have seen them before in Shoppers:)

1:52 PM  
Blogger karen said...

i want to try the cucumber wipes; the grapefruit was still a little chemical-y to me (smelled like it, at least). we're melaleuca people...their cleaners are really great and chemical-free, too.

7:04 PM  
Blogger tara jane said...

You are right, there are a lot of "kins" up near Kincardine!
Wierd

9:05 AM  
Anonymous thebyles said...

our new house is awesome, you guys will have to come up! (now that we live half and hour away!)

I think you should add the new Hershey Bar with Skor bits in it... currently 66 cents at wal-mart for a full-size bar!)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

hey lady! love this blog o' yours. I'm so buying the method cleaners! I'm all over it.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous woman of substance said...

Method cleaning products are really good...I know I clean houses...and I was getting a little worried about all the chems....so I saw an Opra show..and became a beliver....target sells all the products at a good price...the furniture polish is wonderful!!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home